Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June 4, 2009 Monkeys





Well I am sorry I didn’t email yesterday! Things got really crazy and we were so busy I couldn’t even sit down for 10 minutes. I t turns out moving a mission is a lot of work. It’s okay though, it is really fun and I get to learn a lot.
This week has been another wonderful week. Yesterday morning we actually went to a place called Monkey Mountain. And yes you guessed it. It had monkeys on it. Lots of monkeys, they are crazy. I thought they were going to eat me. We brought a loaf of bread with us to feed them and it was very intense. You had to be really sneaky about pulling the bread out of your bag or else they would jump you. They are evil little creatures!!
I am sure Ali is reading this and just shaking her head thinking that monkeys can’t be mean. Ali trust me all I can say is Wrong, Evil, Smell, Bad, gross, mean. Hahaha… it was really fun though to get outside of the office and go climb a mountain. Besides the monkeys there was a really good view of the city. Luckily there wasn’t that much pollution in the air yesterday so it was pretty clear.
I start to love the culture more and more here. What I mean by that is the old Chinese culture. In old Chinese culture, people are very respectful, families are the most important and they believe in doing good things. Their views are very similar to ours or at least used to be very similar to ours.
Here are some pictures of the monkey gang that we ran into. I hope you like them.

love ya
Elder Craig Anderson

No comments: